Apply for finance with ABSA Vehicle Finance
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Barclays Africa Group. Absa offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services, and vehicle and asset finance primarily in South Africa and Africa.
Information you will need to get started with your application
- Valid personal information: ID or passport number, proof of residential and postal address not older than 3 months
- Marital status: Spouse details (if applicable), valid ID or passport number, residential address and postal address
- Employment details, including name of company, duration of employment, company address and company contact details
- Contact information: Contact information for a relative/friend who has a different residential address to yours
- Home ownership details (if applicable)
- Banking details: Account number
- Insurance details (if applicable)
- Car details: Details of the vehicle you wish to purchase, as well as the dealer you will be purchasing from.
The dealer information is not compulsory but will be required before a final decision can be made on your application